Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Drive in the Country

Driving down the lane-and-a-half country roads I stopped when I heard the cluck of some chickens. I parked in the driveway and called out for any inhabitants. Barb came out and I asked her if I could take come pictures for some paintings. (She is there in the 'Greenhouse' painting). Barb does permaculture gardening, is a vegetarian, has 2 windmills and several solar panels. I love just dropping in and meeting new neighbors - out here in the country 2 miles away is a neighbor. She ended up with 3 out of the 5 paintings. I think I will drive up a few more 'neighbor's' driveways and see who else I can meet. Be looking for Jean's cows coming soon.

Ruler of the Roost
9x12, April 2008, SOLD

The Greenhouse

12x16, April 2008, SOLD

A Long Line of Fluff

10x8, April 2008, SOLD

Playing in the Shadows

9x12, April 2008, $270

Ready for Battle

10x8, April 2008, SOLD

No comments: